Äskelunda

Jôrundr and Brynjulfr (and) Ingifastr had the stone raised in memory of Ásbjôrn, their father. Œpir carved.

U 1106
One of many rune stones that were carved by rune-master Œpir.

Gillaug had the stone erected in memory of her son Fastarr. Skaldi had the landmark arranged well, and Þórðr and Ádís (did?) .

U 1107
These stones are standing some 30 meters apart, and like the upper rune stone, this one needs to be cleaned and painted. Otherwise it's in a good shape.
previous
home
next
previous
next